Optical Distribution Frame (ODF)
The ODF (Optical Distribution Frame) is a necessary part of the indoor optical distribution frame. 12 cores fusion splicing and distribution module plays the main role and its function is splicing, fiber storage and protection. A completed ODF unit will be with adapter, pigtail and accessories like splice protection sleeve, nylon tie, snake like tube, screw. Please confirm which type if you want adapter and pigtail with the ODF unit.
ODF (Optical Distribution Frame) is suitable for 19" installation
ODF (Optical distribution frame) main features:
(1) Standard 19" rack
(2) Capacity: 1-144fibers, 12fibers each module
(3) The fusion splicing and distribution module is with sliding and can be pulled out separately.
(4) Material of the metal box: Steel plates and aluminum alloy
(5) Suitable for inserting installation of SC, FC, ST and LC adaptor
(6) Front and rear covers can be opened, it is convenient for fiber connecting, supervising and maintaining
12-core Fusion Splicing and Distributing Module:
Material of the module: Plastic
Adaptor installation and fusion splicing points fixed in the module
Suitable for ribbon and common cables
Fusion splicing and distributing can be operated in the same working panel.
Install adaptor respectively.
It is better to use 0.9mm pigtail in the module
|Model||Dimensions||Fiber capacity||Rack size|
- Qingdao Powtech Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Audited Supplier
- Shandong, China
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Main Products: UPS, Inverter, ADSS Cable, Opgw Cable, ADSS/Opgw Accessories, Cable Tray
- OEM/ODM Service: Yes