Stainless Steel Perforated Cable Tray
|FOB Price:||US $2.6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $2.6/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: OJP
- Condition: New
- Trademark: OPTELEC
- Specification: CE, RoHS, SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 73089000
- Customized: Customized
- Flame Retardant: High
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
The perforated cable tray system is designed for maximum flexibility, allowing for easy field cutting, bending, assembly and conveninent cable drop outs.
Dimensions: (Available for customized)
1. Side Rail Height: 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm. 200mm
2. Width: 50~800mm
3. Length:2.4M, 3.0M
4. Radius: 300, 450, 600 or 900mm
5. Degree of arc for bend items: 30, 45, 60 or 90 degree
Perforated cable tray material
Hot rolled mild steel
Stainless steel SS304, SS316
Steel used for cable trays shall be protected against the corrosion by one of the following processes:
(2) Hot dip galvanized after fabrication, for outdoor use to BS EN 1461-1999, between 60 and 80 microns thick
(3) Electro Galvanized, for indoor use to BS EN 12329-2000, 12microns thick.
(4) Electrolytic Polishing - for stainless steel use
(5) Powder coating-for indoor and outdoor use.
Hot dip galvanized cable tray is designed to protect rated cabling in applications that require frequent washdown. A variety of sloped-top fittings with front, inside or outside cover options allows for highly-customized runs using standard catalog product and supports directional control of washdown effluent.